Spike@School doesn't have a 'User Manual' as such, as these often get out of date quickly. Instead we tried to add as much information into the Spike@School pages themselves. For example, when you're adding a Newsletter, we tell you what each field in the form means, and the basics of what the Newsletter system is for (all on the same page).
Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule and we're there for you should you encounter something that confuses you. Here are your options for getting support:
- The How It Works section of this site - This is designed primarily for people who want to know how Spike@School works in a little bit more detail.
- Our Support Group - If you're not in an extreme hurry, post your question here first. One of our support people will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Email Support - You can email us directly but we'd prefer that you used the Support Group because then others can benefit from the help we give you.
- Phone Support - If you're really stuck, you can give us a call during normal business hours. Our contact details are on the Contact Us page.
- Onsite Training - Most of our schools want to get up and running really quickly. Spike@School can be easily learnt by yourself without our help, but if you're wanting to get a solid grasp of the whole system fast then we can come out to your school and train your staff. Our rates are very reasonable. Contact Us to arrange a time.