Setup - $1950+gst
The one-off fee pays for the setup of your site on our servers, and the creation of your school template (this is what makes your Spike@School site look different from all the rest).
Monthly - $52+gst per month
The monthly fee covers:
- Hosting: Spike@School is hosted on our servers so that you can have peace of mind.
- Updates: All future updates of Spike@School including any modules that may be developed in the future. All updates are done seamlessly through our server.
- Support: Email and phone support.
Once you sign up to Spike@School we will arrange for the creation of your site template. This process can take as little as two weeks if you get photos, colours, and logos to us quickly. We will begin your monthly hosting fee when your site template is finished, or two months after your sign-up date (whichever comes first).
Payments required by automatic payment
Domain Name Registration
Most schools already have a domain name, but if your school doesn't, or if you want to transfer your domain name over for us to manage we charge $50+GST per year.
On Site Training
We can send someone to your school to train your staff on how to use Spike@School. The cost depends on where your school is in New Zealand. Before we come to your school we will give you a quote for how much it will cost for the visit, this will include all travel and accommodation if this applies.
Our standard charge for training is: $95+GST per hour.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation Policy for Spike@School Training
If your school has booked training with us and is unable to continue with the agreed training dates or times the following fees shall apply. Please let us know as soon as possible about your change in circumstances.
Where travel costs have been incurred in advance of the training (for example, Airfares) these will be invoiced to the school.
For training fees:
- More than two weeks notice - No charge
- Less than two weeks but greater than one weeks notice - 25% of booked training hours will be invoiced.
- Less that one week but more than 48 hours notice - 50% of booked time will be invoiced.
- Less than 48 hours notice - 100% of booked time.
- All invoices for Training are to be paid within 7 days.
- Prices are in New Zealand dollars.
- We reserve the right to change pricing without notice.