How the service works
Depending on how long you've been with us, you may remember your initial design phase. The redesign process is very similar to this. Here are the key steps:
- You get in touch with us to let us know you'd like to get a redesign, and what level you'd like to go for.
- An invoice will be sent. This is payabe on the 20th of the month following the invoice date.
- We'll email you a list of things we need to get from you to inform the design.
- Once we have everything we need from you, our designer will create a mockup of the design(s). We allow two weeks for this process but we usually deliver mockups sooner than this. The mockups are non-interactive image previews of what the design will look like. You can view these in your web browser.
- You let us know any changes you'd like to make to the design. We provide you with modified mockups. This process repeats until you're happy with the design.
- Once you're happy, we get you to give us written signoff of the design. The design then goes to our developers to turn into code. From this point onward, changes to the design are much harder to make, so it's better to get things settled in the mockup phase.
- We allow the developers two weeks to code up the template. Once complete, we apply this template to your existing site. Your content generally will remain the same, but sometimes your homepage will need a bit of an edit to make it work in the new layout. We also set up any extra modules that are used in the design if you don't already have them (e.g. we'll add a Notices Area if you don't have one already).
- We'll inform you that the new design has been applied and at this stage you can let us know if you notice anything that isn't right (based on the approved mockups) and we'll recitfy the situation.